7 May 2007

Update

In these last days i sent different mails to italian representatives in european and homeland parlaments, receiving some answers. First I should mention a reply by Fausto Bertinotti (a mail sent by someone from his staff but signed by himself), then on.Cassola (Verdi-Ulivo) the first one that answer me. I should thank also on.Giusto Catania (Rifondazione Comunista), who provided me a test that was voted by his europarlament commission but after stopped by the parliament. Finally, on. Antonio Razzi (Italia dei Valori), deputee of the italians resiedent in Europe, that supports us in the Italian parliament. He was very kind as well as the IDV staff that put me in contact with him. I received other few answers, from la Margherita online (they suggest me to contact someone but then nothing) and other automatic ones, mainly from french parties web-sites.

So, beyond these first supports that should motivate us to following our actions, the fact that only italians answer me reflects the large nationalism still governing political forces (neither PCF answers me). Of course the french elections have occupied french politics much more then these european questions (but UMP and UDF sent me at least a standard answer following my mails). So the best will be to following contacts with homeland representatives and trying to contact in situ ones.

No comments: